19 april 2024, 19:50:23

Looking for my home .......!

Gestart door Karolien, 22 april 2018, 10:01:46

« vorige - volgende »

Karolien

22 april 2018, 10:01:46 Last Edit: 23 april 2018, 07:29:02 by Lin
A yellow/grey and white (with a bit of orange) Valkparkiet decided to join us for dinner on the balcony in Hoofddorp-z (wijk Toolenburg) yesterday evening. He has decided that "we are it" and does not want to leave - he flies away but is back within minutes. We walked the neighbourhood last night with him sitting on our head trying to find "home" but no luck. He is extremely friendly, tame, affectionate, people-afhankelijk, and seems to like Spaghetti. He stayed with us last night (bird-seed from a neighbour, and we have a small cage). Problem is "what next". Does anybody know where he belongs, or alternatively can give him a good home? If you email me on yimex@hotmail.com I can send some images. Gr, K.

Bosje

Hi, your message has been shared in various facebook groups, there is one missing in Boskoop but could you please send me some pictures via facebook or email from the wings?? My email adress is tinabos65@hotmail.nl (I sahre all messages in this topic (Bosje) and owe the group on facecbook: valkparkieten vermist & gevonden

Erazer

Hello, this one look quite like mine. I lost him on April 9 from delft.
I have a photo do you still have him?

Bosje

This one is already home again (is also much lighter than yours.)

Bosje

Afsluiten aub, is al weer enige tijd thuis